Join Theses CRTL Denver Street Witnesses
One-time Events: To be notified for one-time pro-life protest events, please send along your email to office@ColoradoRTL.org.
The info that you will get would be similar to this:
- Sat., Feb. 28 anytime noon to 1:30 p.m. for a street witness at the intersection of Hampden & Tower roads in Aurora.
And please join us every Saturday anytime from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at Colorado's largest killing center, the Planned Parenthood at 7155 38th Avenue in Denver.
Please come, post this, promote this, and invite your friends!
* Message from Mark Aughenbaugh: If the front page headline of your newspaper today read: Almost 4,000 Children Were Murdered in American Cities Today, would it move you? If so why? Does the media dictate what moves you, or which people have value, or which are worthy of our compassion? GOD gives value to all lives, not the media and not our culture. By our silence we validate the lie that these little ones, who are made in His image, do not have value.
Please join us at the intersection of Chambers & Iliff Avenue to hold signs and distribute literature exposing the murder of our preborn neighbors.
- When: Noon to 1:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 19, 2016
- Where: Chambers Rd. & E. Iliff Avenue, Aurora
- Why: Because the Chief End of man is to "Glorify God" and He commands, "Love your neighbor as yourself." The babies being murdered in their mothers' wombs are our neighbors. Human atrocity requires us as Christians to "Glorify God" by actively intervening and loving those targeted by the atrocity (our neighbors). Glorifying God is not just some creed that we subscribe to; it is something that we devote ourselves to. As Christians we consider how we should respond to every situation in light of this ideal (God's Glory). As Christians we consider how do I best love my neighbor as myself.
Pray for those people who see the signs and receive the tracts to be moved to repentance; for those who have blood guilt to seek forgiveness through Jesus Christ; and for minds and hearts to be changed to honor God and the sanctity of life. -M.A.
Daily Presence: Planned Parenthood kills children by the following schedule. We would be so thankful to see you there sometime:
-Tuesday 8:30 to noon
-Wednesday 9:45 to 12:30 p.m.
-Thursday 9:30 to noon
-Friday 8:30 to noon
-Saturday 7:30 - 11:30
each of these days at Colorado's largest killing center, the Planned Parenthood at 7155 38th Avenue in Denver.
Annual, Weekly, or Monthly Presence: Please join us to expose abortion for what it is and to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with those who will listen.
- Monthly: 2nd Wednesday of the Month, Denver Bible Church, at Denver's Planned Parenthood abortion mill
If your church or group would like to organize a weekly or monthly presence, please let CRTL know and we'll list it here!
Confirmed Saves: Since we began counting "confirmed saves" at Denver's largest abortion mill, Planned Parenthood, by God's blessing we have saved more than 1,000 babies. We only count a "confirmed save" when we can talk to a Mom who had scheduled an abortion to kill her child.
You are Invited: Now we invite you to come out to join us. Please come! You'll see that this is an organized effort and you'll be blessed to be a part of it.
What To Bring
- A Sign: You don't even need to bring a sign (but bring one of course if you have one, or we'll provide you with one).
- A Friend: Bring a friend if you can, but also feel free to come alone. However, please only protest with other people, and never alone.
- Your Voice: Not everyone is comfortable calling out trying to stop the moms going in to kill their children, but at the very least, you can pray for them and for the Planned Parenthood staff and for the abortionist also.
- A Phone: For more than 6,000 days that the abortionist has been killing children (Tuesdays thru Saturdays), we have been there as a last line of defense hoping and praying to save a mom and her child. In all that time, we know that the pro-lifers are generally very safe, but we suggest that you bring a phone simply as a wise thing to do that increases the safety for you and for others at the mill.
For more information, contact:
Colorado Right To Life
ARCHIVED Protest Notices: Here are just a few of the many past witnessing events organized by our friends:
"Our friends Mark and Larry Aughenbaugh have organized a street witness and we'd like to encourage you to join them," says Biff Gore, president of CRTL. "I am out of the state this weekend, but my family and I have often joined in, and we make every effort to be there. We invite you to come on out to reach our neighbors and to serve the Lord!"
- Sat., Feb. 11 anytime 7:30a to 11a at Colorado's largest killing center, the Planned Parenthood at 7155 38th Avenue in Denver.
- Sat., Jan. 21 from noon to 1:30 p.m. at Speer & Federal Blvds (and every Saturday at 9 a.m. at Colorado's largest killing center, the Planned Parenthood at 7155 38th Avenue in Denver).
From Mark: "I pondered the other day that, if I could just let people know in advance where just one innocent little child was going to be murdered & approximately when, whether there may be some sort of action taken by many to come stop it. Maybe the fact that there are so many victimis somehow diminishes the affect. Maybe they are just a statistic. Or maybe since we can't just call 911 and have those who are being paid to "serve & protect" come and stop the murder, then we have convinced ourselves that these aren't neighbors that we should be concerned about. I wonder if the Christians in Nazi Germany felt that way. I am convinced that these small babies made by God and in His image are dear to Him. Will you say to God, "Am I my brother's keeper?" Gen. 4:9 "The voice of your brother's blood is crying to Me from the ground." The weight of all the innocent blood of all these 56,000,000+ babies must be screaming from the ground to God. It is beyond comprehension. Is our nation cursed because of it? Will we ever see real revival happen while we show practically no concern whatsoever for these little ones? Won't you please come out and join us to represent Jesus Christ in regard to the demise of these our neighbors?"
- Sat., Jan. 1 at 9 a.m. to noon at Colorado's largest killing center, the Planned Parenthood at 7155 38th Avenue in Denver (and every Saturday).
- Sat., Dec. 17 at noon to 1:30 p.m. at Alameda & Colorado Blvd. You can park in the lot on the NE corner.
When: Sat. July 16, 2016, noon to 1:30 p.m.
Where: Belleview & Broadway
When: Saturday, Aug. 22, 2015, noon - 1:30 p.m.
Where: At the intersection of Alameda & Federal Blvd.
When: Saturday, July 18, 2015, noon - 1:30 p.m.
Where: At the intersection of Mississippi & Abilene
When: Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, 7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Where: Planned Parenthood at 38th & Pontiac
When: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014, Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Where: Colorado Blvd. & Alameda, Denver
When: Saturday, March 3, 2013, 7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Where: Planned Parenthood at 38th & Pontiac
Please come on out to hold signs & distribute literature.
More than one hundred of our most innocent & helpless neighbors will be murdered right here in the Denver metro area this week. And again next week, and the next...
People will not see the results of these atrocities on their TV screens so it behooves us to expose them. Please consider what you think that the Christians in Nazi Germany should have done. Future generations are counting on you and future generations will look back and ask what were the Christians doing while America murdered more than 55 million preborn children. May Jesus Christ be honored by what we do. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.
The Aughenbaughs seek to provide an opportunity for people who are on their way to murder their children that morning to see their signs and change their minds. Abortion will remain legal as long as people do not see abortion.
You do not even need to bring a sign. You'll see that this is a very well organized effort and you'll be blessed to be a part of it.
We expose the graphic reality of abortion! Why? Because: "People won't become convinced that WHAT they are doing is wrong until they truly SEE WHAT it is they are doing."
For more information, contact
Colorado Right To Life